Saturday, June 11, 2011

And it begins...

We, well when I say we I mean Me. I have started packing up our house for the second cross country move in 2 years. My 2 year old daughter has already lived in 3 different states...kinda sad some say. I would like to think of it as an adventure. Ok I'm getting off track, get back on track find your original train of thought.........ok I found it.
I have started packing up our things, like our DVD collection, books and photographs and other small things that don't get used on a daily basisnor at all, for example our scale lol
But as I was walking around this morning and our house seems so empty already.
I am so thankful to get out of this house that is so far away from everyone and everything that I know and get back to at least the same coast as my family. But I must say I am saddened a bit, I have made some good friends,I love that it is so green here. The show must go on right, I mean this is what we do we pack up and go where ever the military needs us. I think as long as we try to stay positive about it it won't get us down.
Anyways more on the drama that is my life later....

No comments:

Post a Comment