Thursday, June 2, 2011

I refuse to do it, im done...

     I am so so done trying to be nice to everybody and trying to make everyone happy.
In my quest to make everyone happy all i have done is make myself unhappy, hairless, and tired. So, hairless you ask, how is this possible? Well let me explain, when I get stressed out my hair falls out, with even the slightest touch to it. Well...my hair is so thin right now that instead of fiddling with the hair on my head I pulled my hair back and slapped a head band on. After doing that i decided to pull hair from a different location that would not be as notticeable. Yea. Well Im so done pulling my hair out basically to make people happy, im tired of not sleeping at night because i have to think of ways to make situations work for people except me. Most of all im tired of being unhappy. I want to spend time with my kids and not be preoccupied with other things that are not nearly as important. So everyone I am sorry if you're not happy but Oh well, my kids and I are way more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment