Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life's A Beach

So cliche right? I know it may be im poor taste to start with a cliche but we spent the weekend at Myrtle Beach Sc. It was an amazing weekend, the first time My handsome could enjoy the beach...he turned 1 on friday, hence the trip to Myrtle Beach. We had a room right on the beach. let me tell you it was so nice falling asleep and waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach. The view wasn't too bad either...take a look
The whole weekend was spent on the beach and in the lazy river at the resort. We (husband and i) are burnt beyond recognition, thanks to my mommy brain I have the always classy "raccoon eyes" pretty much i forgot my contacts so I have a "farmer tan" on my Face ...sexy huh?? All in  all we had an awesome time the kids didn't want to leave and neither did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment