Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yet another reason to not leave home without make-up

          You just might get interviewed by the local news station. Yes thats right, the one time i decide to leave the house with no make-up and a slouchy beret covering my hair...AGHHHH! I was so embarassed but I let them interview me anyways. I am so bad at public speaking that im surprised I didn't break down and cry...yea that happens to me...embarassing but so true. Here's a link to the video if anyone is interested http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8110583
   So kids the moral of the story is never leave the house with out make-up, you just might get interview by a local news station and be on the 11 o'clock news. You may say "that'll never happen to me." Well thats what i thlought too and it happened to me. I am just so happy no one i know watches the news...well at least that late and that their not in the same time zone. Oh yea and There is no such thing as natural beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment